Video games for children

 Recently I bought a game which is called "Call Of Duty The Last One".
While waiting in the line I saw two people, probably  a brother and a sister, buy the same game as I did. I went to ask her if she could give me her player id so that we can play together online and guess how she responded. She said that she doesn't play game and that she bought the game for her brother's birthday. I asked his age because I was curious and he answered me 6.
Let me do a little sum up: the boy is 6, the game is not permitted for people under 18. I see, he is 12 years too young to play the game. Nowadays children always buy game that are violent, dangerous for their mind but we, adults, don't really care because we think it is fun and that it won't happen in real life. We all know that children are influenced by pictures and games. So what will happen when they will try to reproduce what they have seen on TV while playing ? We don't know. That's why I'm asking you, parents or siblings, please take care of what they are playing. You can give them a lot if game especially made for children and there are fun too.

Don't be shy and follow me. :')

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

My dog doggy

Urban myths

The earth