My dog doggy

Hey guys, last month I bought a dog, a husky. As I hadn't had any idea to name it, I just named it Doggy. Doggy us only 3 years old but is as big as a wolf. Maybe it is common because if I'm not wrong huskies are tied to wolves by a close bond. Hopefully for me, Huskies are not dangerous. Doggy is kind of different from other dogs, he has been diagnosed with trauma. Indeed, he was being threaten by his old owner. Don't worry his old owner went to jail because it is prohibited to hurt animals. When I bought Doggy he was still afraid of humans. But today its fine because we are living together for a month and he is now used to me. I am really happy that he is used to me because now we can be together while eating or even go to a walk.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Urban myths

The earth