Food is life

Here I'm back today to speak about food. As you already know I love Asian food. My favourite plate is Japanese ramen. For people who don't know what are ramen I'll explain don't worry.
Ramen are noodle in a soup which accompanied with many things so that it can add flavour to the soup. The noodles are soaked in the soup so that it can absorb the flavour too. They are many kind of ramen like spicy ramen, sweet ramen, veggie ramen, fish ramen or meat ramen. My favourite one is meat ramen. Within meat ramen you have different kind of meat ramen. I think the best one is pork ramen that's really good. If you want to eat ramen you can either buy the packaged one or go directly to a ramen shop. I'll give you some address that are in Paris.

I hope you'll like it and "bon appétit".

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

My dog doggy

Urban myths

The earth