Anime

Anime is an adaptation of manga. I have already talked about manga previously  but now I'm gonna talk about anime.
Previously to make just one episode, the producers need at least 2 weeks.
We have to know what is the most expensive part of the body in an animated person are the eyes. I'm serious the eyes are the most expensive part of the character design in an episode.
There are also people behind the voice in an episode. In fact to have these voice it is really complicated because they have to speak with the intonation of the action. For example if the character is acting sad then the voice actor has to be sad too. I think it is really hard to fit the mood while acting for someone.

Tell me what you think about it in the comments.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

My dog doggy

Urban myths

The earth